Monday, February 1, 2010

SINCE THIS UPCOMING SATURDAY I WILL HAVE A BABYSHOWER/LUNCH FOR JUST MY FAMILY I DECIEDED TO HAVE ONE WITH ALL MY GIRLIES SO , THIS PAST SATURDAY I HAD A BABYSHOWER/PASSION PARTY .
EVEN THOUGH I AM HAVING A BABYBOY I DECIEDED TO THEME MY PARTY AROUND VALENTINE'S DAY SINCE I AM A FEBRUARY BABY & AFTERALL CUPID WAS A MALE SO IT WORKED OUT PRETTY CUTE . IVE BEEN PLANNING AND SETTING UP THIS PARTY FOR A WHILE NOW AND I AM SOO GRATEFUL THAT MY AUNTIES HELPED ME OUT AS MUCH AS THEY DID BECAUSE IF IT WERENT FOR THEM MY PARTY WOULDVE GONE TO SHIT LOL .
ANYWAYS , LET'S START OFF WITH THE GOODIES :


PINK HEART SHAPPED RICE CRISPIES .




HEART SHAPPED CUPCAKES MADE MY ME (=
EVERYONE SEEMED TO LOVE THEM CAUSE THEY WENT SUPER QUICK .



CANDY BOWL WITH ALL PINK CANDIES .



CORSETTE GOODIE BAGS I GAVE ALL THE GIRLS , WHICH IM SURE THEY'LL ENJOY WITH THEIR LOVERS
OR BY THEMSELVES X=



TOYS , LUBRICANTS & EDIBLE GOODIES !



THE CUPCAKE HOLDER & ONE OF MY 3D ULTRASOUND PICS .



ME & MY GUEST :

JUBELL , ME & LYNNE .



ME & JUBELL




ROXANNE , ME & JUBELL'S ASS AGAIN LOL



ASH , ME , SAMMY & LIANNE



ME & ASH .



TIARA , RAY & ME .



ME & MY SON'S GODMOMMA .



MY TITI ANNIE & MYSELF .



MY TITI KECIA & SHE WAS ALSO THE HOSTESS FOR THE DAY .



SAMMY & HER STRAP-ON LMAO ;



& THATS A WRAP FOR NOW ;
BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THE LADIES WHO CAME OUT TO SHOW ME LOVE.
I REALLY APRECIATE IT < 33

6 comments: