Tuesday, December 30, 2008

_UPDATED YOU.*

IVE BEEN SLACKING LATELY AS FAR AS POSTING GOES BUT AS USUAL IVE BEEN CAUGHT UP IN A THING OR TWO. FIRST, I HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYED THEIR XMAS BECAUSE I KNOW I DID. I DIDNT DO ANYTHING TOO SPECTACULAR BUT MY AUNT HAD A PAJAMA PARTY AT HER HOUSE SO WE ALL WENT OVER THERE ATE LIKE PIGS, PLAYED A FEW BOARDGAMES & EXCHANGED GIFTS. THERE'S NEVER A DULL MOMENT WHEN IM AROUND MY FAMILY AND REALLY THE MORE AND MORE TIME PASSES I CANT EXPLAIN HOW BLESSED I AM TO RUN IN THE SAME BLOOD LINE AS THE REST OF MY RELATIVES. I HIGHLY ENJOY THE FEW FRIENDSHIPS THAT I HAVE NOW BUT NOTHING COMPARES TO THE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE I GIVE & GET FROM MY FAMILY, IM A LUCKY GAL LOL.
ANYWAYS, HERE'S A FEW FLICKS FROM XMAS EVE/MY MOMMAS BDAY;
_KENDALL& CAYDEN; BEE.EFF.EFF'S LOL




_MO& MYSELF. MY HAIR WAS XTRA CRAZY.


_MY SILLY ASS YOUNGER BROTHERS.



& MY FAVORITE PIC OF THE NITE; HOW CUTE IS THIS.
MICAY'S TOESSS<3


BTW- I GOT A FEW NICE GIFTS FOR XMAS; SOME JUICY JEWLERY& SOMEONE GAVE ME THEIR CARD TO DO A LITTLE SHOPPIN ON X=


I ALSO GOT A CHANCE TO WATCH
"THE CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON". IT WAS LONG AS FUCK BUT IT WAS GOOD, I CRIED LOL. BRADD PITT GOT IT I SWEAR AND NOW HE'S SINGLE. . .PPFTT IMA GET THAT FA-SHOOOO!
& THAT NEW WAYNE MIXTAPE
[THE DROUGHT IS OVER 6]. . ..BEEN ON REPEAT FOR A WEEK NOW!
OVER THE WKND ME & A FEW FRIENDS MADE A STOP BY ALLZONE, WHICH WASNT AS BAD AS I EXPECTED. USUALLY ITS BEEN REALLY DEAD OR TOO PACKED BUT I GUESS WE WENT ON A GOODNITE, HERES A FEW FLICKS. . . .
_SO THIS IS WHAT GIRLS REALLY DO IN THE BATHROOM.*




_ME& THE HOMIE DEV; WE HAVE THE SAME BDAYS. . .ISNT THAT CUTEEE LOL


_GOOD OLE YAEGARBOMBS; WHOEVER SAID MIXING LIQUIOR IS BAD IS A DAMN LIE. . .*



_*COUGH COUGH* . .ILL LEAVE THIS ONE UP TO YOUR IMAGINATION [;
THE FLOWERS WERE NICE THO X=




& SUNDAY, SOMEHOW SOMEWAY WE ENDED UP MOJITOS.
_HAVING A SESSION BEFORE WE TOUCHED DOWN;



_FAERIE LADIES;








TO NITE ENDED LOVELY, WE ALL WENT TO THE AFTER PARTY AT SOMEONES HOUSE GOD ONLY KNOWS WHO, HIT UP TROPS AT ABOUT 5AM & TOOK IT DOWN. . ..YUP LOVEEEELEEE LOL


THAT'S ABOUT IT, I MIGHT GO OUT TONITE SO ILL PROBLY HAVE SOME MORE FLICKS TO POST;
ILL LEAVE YOU BTCHS WITH SOME RANDOM FLICKS I WANTED TO POST FOR THE HELL OF IT. . .
MUAAAH<3







WINTER SKIES ARE THE BEST I SWEAR. . .





PEASH X=

11 comments:

Kay said...

i looove sky pics!!

glad u had a wonderful xmas <3

nt skinne n e mo said...

looked like you had fun.

love the pics.

alexis b. ™ said...

you crack me up with that x on the picture lmfao

kendall is such a mini-you, i swear.

that light chick in the blue juicy shirt looks hecka familiar. idk why but she reminds me of an old friend christina...they might've been cool or some shit. do me a fav tho and ask her what color she used for her hair lmfao.

FLYBOIZ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FLYBOIZ said...

you finally updated...
deff bumped into you in the mall today
last time i seen you was at abyss a few weeks ago too.
&nd; you madd skinny but still madd pretty
feelin the blog
pce

$oulCHK said...

whoeva the "exd" out dude is, is defffffffffffff lookin real real real nice. lol.


from wat i see.



im glad u enjoyin ya self, keep ya head up regardless, bless u.


<3 and happy holidays and a lovelee 09.

ay0v said...

Looks like you had fun girly. I'm glad you had a great Christmas btw.

Photos are nice as well.

Have a happy new year in case you don't blog before then Lee. <333

alexis b. ™ said...

lmfao lee.

that pic is bound to start drama.


fuck it !

LOVELEE. said...

-ok, $oulchck the dude is verrry nice look. very very very lmao
but hes not worth getting that blog "burn" lol.


& alexis you know her from myspace i saw you two chatting, shes going to school to be a film director

alexis b. ™ said...

ohhh yeaah... now i remember

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀